Visit the new Home of Travel Adventure

Search Hotels and Guest Houses

Search Travel Guide

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Let's Travel with Foods!

Food is part of every traveller's fascination because it provides comfort and respite while on the road. There is something in food also that I personally find very relieving when I am outdoor, it's the delight of keeping my stomach full while enjoying the beauty of the surrounding. In other words, I love eating lol!

So here, I will be presenting the scrumptious meals/pastries I devoured recently and the joy it gives to my often-times-insatiable appetite.

I went out last March 9 with my close friend and former colleague in the University, Rowena Tagaan, to watch movie in Trinoma Mall and because we're both passionate towards eating and have hearty appetites and easily get hungry with no apparent reasons, we agreed to wolf on foods!

When I am outdoor my craving for pasta is excessively epidemic, so naturally I suggested that we would look for a food establishment that offers pasta concoctions.

WORLD CHICKEN, TRINOMA MALL

While walking around, looking for a food house, something caught my roving eyes, a list of menu at World Chicken. I saw several sets of meals composed of pasta and boneless chicken that looked so insanely delectable!

And that's it! We came closer and navigated the menu and chose my all time favourite--- Fettuccine Carbonara! Rowie chose the Asian Noodles meal.

Insanely scrumptious pasta meal at World Chicken in Trinoma Mall!
First set: Carbonara, Toasted Garlic Bread, 
Boneless chicken drizzled with custard cheese sauce. Price: P170.00
Second set: Asian noodles with Mashed Potato with gravy, 
Boneless chicken drizzled with mushroom sauce. Price: P150.00

World Chicken offers a wide selection of pasta concoctions from Fettuccine Carbonara to Pesto to Bolognese and a lot more. The boneless chicken is equally satisfying! I love this set of meal because the pack is so huge it can be shared by two persons per order.

CAKE at GOLDILOCKS

I am not a cake person, much more chocolate, I rarely eat cake because I don't like sweets that much, it makes my head swirl in anxiety, but this cute layer of Chocolate mortle cake from Goldilocks is so mouthwatering I was not able to resist the temptation when Rowena bought one layer for my sister's birthday.

Lush Chocolate mortle Cake with Cherries!
Mouthwatering cake! So rich and creamy, yum!!!

STARBUCKS!

Rowena is a Starbucks fanatic and I am not into coffee that much, I don't like the after-taste of coffee and chocolate but when we go out, I would support my friend with her cravings hehe! It's impossible to finish our adventure without passing by at Starbucks!

 Belgian Waffle drizzled with smoothie cream and heavy chocolate syrup!
Green Tea Frappuccino, when I am at Starbucks
I always prefer this smoothie concoction, I love green tea!
Hazelnut Macchiato

Starbucks coffee house has been known with its unique blending of flavours among its coffee concoctions, but I am not really into it because aside from its intensely expensive prices, coffee always gives me a terrible after-taste that lasted almost an hour, but because my friend is really a coffee lover I got to support her every time we're on the road!


So there you go folks! The meals and other foods/drinks I devoured for the past weeks. I'll post more food finds in my next travel adventure! Thanks for visiting my travel blog!!!



1 comment:

  1. Mouthwatering cake So Nice rich and creamy www.gloryhouseinc.info

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter

Total Pageviews